This post contains affiliate links.
I have tried just about every snack subscription box out there (Seriously, I can count 5 right now)! I am a foodie, so I love the thought of getting delicious treats delivered to my door step every month. Typically the snacks that subscription boxes have can be put into one of these categories: health snacks, gourmet snacks, worldly snacks, or other treats that can [typically] be easily duplicated. I love trying new snacks as much as the next foodie, but I get bored with the same types of products over and over again. I want something new, something unique, and something that cannot be duplicated! I am SOOO excited to tell you about my new FAVORITE snack subscription box.
The Facts: Orange Glad is a Gourmet Dessert subscription box that sends you a box full of homemade goodies each month! They throw in a few other goodies that aren’t homemade too. For only $13 a month (plus s&h) Orange Glad will send you a box each month
My Experience: I can honestly say that I as REALLY impressed when I opened my first Orange Glad box to find that the snacks were insulated with ice packs to keep them fresh! What an awesome company this is! It saddens me to say that 9 out of 10 companies, don’t care about how their products are packaged. After unpacking the box further I was even more impressed! Each item was wrapped in really really adorable packaging! I couldn’t believe how cute it was! Some of the items contained tags saying “Enjoy this right away” or “Eat within 3 weeks” or “Warm this up”. What an awesome idea!!
The Snacks: Oh the snacks were DELICIOUS. I could not contain myself. I indulged in these delicious goodies all day. I barely saved any for my boyfriend!
- The Cookie Department Awaken Baked Cookie This espresso cookie was delectable!! It was sooo good. I would love a pack of these. They are so good
- Studmuffin Desserts Jackie Os: These were surprisingly my favorite! I didn’t think I would like them as much as I did, but man these were hard to put down. The were powdery and didn’t fall apart like I expected. The flavor is impossible to duplicate. Want to buy me a gift? Buy me these!
- Irene’s Bakery & Gourmet Kitchen Raspberry Twists: These were probably my second favorite of the bunch! They were very soft. I expected them to be dry and flaky, but I was surprised to bite into one and them be very moist!The raspberry flavor is just enough to leave you wanting more! These are a sugary and sweet piece of baked goodness!
- Seattle’s Favorite Gourmet Cookies and Dessert Co. Gourmet Cinnamon Roll: This thing is HUGE!!! This is one of the items in the box that said to eat warm. I warmed it up and boy was it delicious! I couldn’t eat it all at once because of the size! I was so impressed by this addition to the box!
- Miette Lavender Shortbread Cookie: I am not a fan of shortbread cookies, but boy these were good. They were moist, buttery, and flavorful. Definitely something that I would eat again!
Overall: My experience with Orange Glad was 100 % Positive! Everything from the packaging down to the flavor of the snacks was absolutely wonderful. I honestly can say that this is the snack box that I recommend about ALL others! SUBSCRIBE HERE