July Must-Haves: 10 Pretty Little Things For Women This Summer
This post contains affiliate links.
What have you had your eye on that you absolutely need for July? These are the top 10 pretty little July Must-Haves. I need them all in my life. Maybe you’ll add these to your wish list too.
I am the biggest sucker for a trendy product. I’m the type of woman to stay up all night watching infomercials, only to wake up the next day with a few dollars to my name. There are a few little things that I feel like I need to try, like that damn strapless bra! You know which one I’m talking about. There are, as always, some beauty/fashion pieces that I also have my eye on. I hope you find a little something you like.
My July Must-Haves: All the Pretties for women
So, below are my favorite pretties that I had my eye on in June, which are now my July Must-Haves. Some of them were so darn pretty that I took the plunge and bought them. Others, are on my watch-list because I’ll most likely just stare at them until they appear at my front door.
- Urban Decay Heat Palette – I am obsessed with Urban Decay palettes and this new Heat palette is on FIRE! Every girl needs this in her life.
- Disney LuLaRoe – I’ve been waiting for this day since the announcement was just a rumor! Disney LuLaRoe is finally here and it’s glorious. At this point, I already own two LuLaRoe Disney Carly’s and 1 pair of leggings.
- Embroidered Moto Jacket – Embroidery is a fun little fashion trend right now and I’m all on board. This Black Denim Embroidered Jacket could glam up any outfit. Add some edge to a little black dress or finish off a casual concert look!
- Sanuk Women’s Slingback Sandals – I keep seeing these on women everywhere. I bought a cheap pair of slingback sandals and they are the most comfortable pair of sandals I’ve ever owned. Now, I wonder if the Sanuk brand would be worth the price!
- Sam Edelman Women’s Winnie Boot – I told you I love embroidery. These are so darling. I could totally see myself rocking these with a tight pair of jeans. I need them in my life.
- Sexy One-Piece Swimsuit – It’s Summer, friends! Sexy one pieces are all the rage, right along with criss-cross tops. I bought this one-piece as my first July purchase. Hopefully it fits!
- Thug Life Floral Doormat – Don’t judge me. This is hilarious and so pretty for summer. I need this in my life asap.
- Unicorn Mug & Stirrer – Don’t pretend that you haven’t wished you were a unicorn at least once in your life. Rainbows and glitter – oh my!
- SnapChat Spectacles – Capture life from your point-of-view. This is a dream piece of technology that would be worth using SnapChat again!
- Rose Gold Cocktail Shaker Set – Drools. Rose Gold is life.
What are your July Must-Haves?