5 Reasons Why You Need a Hoo-Rag Collection (Win One HERE!)
This post contains affiliate links.
Seriously people, if you haven’t heard of Hoo-rags by now, you need to climb out from underneath the rock and jump on board. These seamless bands can be worn for any occasion, whether you are indoors or outdoors. They are so popular for SO many reasons. If you’ve been considering picking up this awesome accessory, but haven’t made the jump yet. I have a few great reasons why you need to take the leap!
1. They are versatile. I wear mine in a ton of different ways! I usually wear it as a headband, beanie, or face mask because those all seem to be the most useful to me. Depending on where I am and what I am doing, you will catch me wearing it around my neck or even as a pony tail holder. Since it can be used in so many ways, you never know how you’ll end up wearing it.
2. The designs. You need a collection because you can’t have just one. There are SO many great designs that you can pick one up for every occasion and every outfit. Some of them are girly. Some are patriotic. Some are themed. Some are funny. Need I say more?
3. They are durable. Since these are often used outdoors, you can imagine the amount of dirt, dust, and sweat that consumes them. Only something durable can withstand all of this without getting stained, damaged, or ruined. Even after you wash them, they are as good as new!
4. They are useful. Well isn’t this stating the obvious? haha. Seriously, they are really useful. I use mine to keep the dust out of my mouth and nose, as a sweat band, to keep the hair out of my eyes, to protect my face from germs, and whatever else I am not remembering.
5. Easy Costume. These are cheap and easy costumes/masks. My mom and I wore ours at a music festival and people LOVED it. We wore skull ones because it fit right into the Rock theme. I will be wearing these for our Halloween outings too!