This post contains affiliate links.
I remember the days when I did not use makeup brushes at all. I used the little sponge applicators that came with every makeup set. Now I look back at those and gag. I can’t believe I used those for so many years when there were brushes made specifically FOR everything I was using those darn sponge applicators for! I would use them for blending, eyeliner, and everything else in the book. The day that I began using makeup brushes was the day that I fell in love with makeup. With makeup brushes the possibilities are endless! The more I use them, the more I learn about what brands are good and which ones aren’t so good. That’s where EcoTools and Real Techniques comes into the picture.
So when you hear the name EcoTools what do you think of? I immediately think of green tools, do you? (Green as in environmental friendly). EcoTools does indeed pride themselves on their environmental friendly products! When you are rubbing products on your skin, especially your face, you want to KNOW that these products are not harming your skin. Let me tell you, I know a good brush when I use one and EcoTools has some of the softest brushes around! The wooden handles definitely make you confident in the durability of the brushes too! Right now they have an awesome Mini Essentials Kit which contains 3 essential brushes. This kit is perfect to keep in your purse, add to a stocking, or take on a trip!
Includes the essential brushes needed to create a quick look:
- full powder brush to create a flawless base with pressed or mineral powder
- ye shading brush to apply shadow along eyelid and crease and highlight brow bone
- ngled liner brush will create the final definition with the ultra-flat angled tip to line your eye with cream liner or shadow
Get yours for only $5.99
Another makeup brush set that you need to pick up this holiday season is from Real Techniques. The Limited Edition Nic’s Picks set would be a great gift for any of the Beauty Queens in your life! First of all, the packaging is absolutely beautiful. After you take the plastic off of the packaging you are surprised to find a soft package with perfect cutouts for the 5 makeup brushes that are included. The package is so nice that you really don’t want to throw it away. The brushes are all beautifully designed and appealing to the eye. If I were walking through a makeup store, these would definitely catch my eye. The brush stems are a beautiful reflective metal with colorful writing labeling each brush. These brushes would be great for a beginner because they are perfect for everything you need! As for the actual brush bristles, they are so soft! You can barely feel them brush across your skin because of how nice the bristles are. The brushes are designed to create a perfect finish and they definitely do the trick! Every lovely lady should be spoiled by Real Techniques Limited Edition Nic’s Picks set this holiday season!
Includes all the brushes needed to create a complete look:
- duo-fiber face brush: for lightweight application + blending of face powder or pigments
- cheek brush (set exclusive): evenly applies makeup across cheekbone for a more dramatic finish
- angled shadow brush (set exclusive): perfectly cut for layering eye shadow in the crease
- base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color
- eyeliner brush (set exclusive): firm, angled head for optimal control along lash line
Get yours for only $29.99