Pretties’ Holiday Toy Donations for families in need – Sign up here
This post contains affiliate links.
As some of you may know, last year my boyfriend (now fiancé) and I decided to do toy donations to families in need. Basically, I collect toys and books all year long from my blog work and from sales at different stores. We don’t have children (yet) and would prefer to personally give gifts to those in need, rather than a Toys For Tots type of organization. We totally love and support those organizations, but we love learning about families and personally helping them. Last year we were able to donate over 150 toys and books to over 50 families! We felt so very thankful to help families over the holidays, so we are doing it again this year! Please check out the rules and requirements below for more information. Happy holidays!
- Must be family in need that isn’t receiving help from any other toy donation organization. We have a system for checking the eligibility of families, so please be honest.
- At this time, we are not accepting applications from active bloggers. We want to work with families that don’t have a way to supply their children with gifts.
- We understand everyone wants to give their children the very best Christmas and lots of gifts. At this time, we are looking for families that don’t have any way to supply their children with a Christmas – no family gifts, little income, etc.
- Children between the ages of 1 and 17 years old.
- Families with 3 or more children may not be accepted – it depends on gift availability. We cannot pick and choose children in one family to send gifts to – it needs to be all or none. I’m sure you understand.
- You can fill out the form for your family or for another family – we do accept nominations.
What will the children receive?
- Each approved child will receive 1 book and 1 gift.
- Gifts will not be wrapped this year. Tags/notes will be placed on gifts for multiple children within 1 family, so parents know who the gifts are assigned to.
What you need to know
- Filling out the form does not guarantee acceptance. Approved families will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending the gifts.
- Gifts will arrive before Christmas. We will send a tracking number to approved families upon shipment.
- Since we aren’t shopping for each individual child, specific requests for gifts will not be accepted.
- If a family with multiple children are accepted, we will do our best to be sure each child gets the same value.
- We are doing this because we love to help. There is no catch. We are simply paying it forward and hoping that you do too!
- Must live in the USA – we will ship anywhere in the USA.
Sign Up Below
If the form gives you trouble click to sign up here! If you can’t get the form to work – please email me Joyce@womenandtheirpretties.net or comment below!
Please email me if you need help filling out the form. If you have under 3 children, just skip through until you hit SUBMIT.
Keeping clicking NEXT until you see SUBMIT! Your form is not submitted until you push SUBMIT.
Want to help out? Accepting toy donations & PayPal donations
Women and Their Pretties is definitely open to brand new toy donations for families and PayPal donations for shipping. All of the shipping costs for these gifts come out of our own pockets. We spent over $300 on shipping last year and would love some additional help! If you’re a brand that would like to donate toys, they can be shipped to the address below:
Women and Their Pretties elves
345 Providence Blvd.
Deltona, FL 32725
Donations can be sent via PayPal to: email@example.com