This post contains affiliate links.
Boy do I love summer! I love the outdoor fun. I love the warm weather and the cute sun dresses. I love wearing tank tops and white jeans. Summer is just full of fun and full of fashion. I know that a lot of us wear sandals 90% of our summer, but what about the other 10%? What about when you are going on hikes and nature walks? You need something to protect your feet during these outdoor activities. The difficult part is finding something that is just as fabulous as you are. I like shoes that aren’t limited to a specific time of year. My favorite shoes can be worn year round, comfortably.
Lugz is seriously awesome. Thy keep up with the seasonal trends, while staying true to their own style. They recently released the new Lugz Shifter Ballistic boots. These women’s boots are great for summer because they were made with a more lightweight material. They are similar to the original Lugz Shifter boots, but these come in a variety of bright summer colors. I chose the Sour Blue/White color because, let’s face it, they are adorable! I love pairing them with other bright colors like pinks, blues, and yellows. I think that these look great with any pair of jeans. The bright color really stands out, making it a signature fashion piece.
It comes at no surprise that these are very durable. All Lugz shoes are built to last and you can always expect the best performance when wearing them. I feel safe and comfortable in these particular Lugz because of their cushioned insole and thick rubber soles. I know that my day wont end with agonizing pain in my feet because Lugz knows what it takes to build a shoe that is comfortable for someone that is always on their feet. Because of the durable material, if you bend the shoe at the toe, there wont be a crease or indent left afterward. They will still look just as wonderful as before. As women, we know the importance of keeping our shoes looking beautiful.
What I really adore about the Lugz Shifter Ballistic boots is that they can be worn for fashion or for fun. The bright colors (purple, pink, blue, & more) are so perfect for a colorful gal like myself. These boots really aren’t bulky like you’d think that they are. They aren’t masculine and they don’t look funny on your feet. Pair them with shorts or jeans and you can be on your way! Every time I wear these beautiful bad boys, I get compliments! They intrigue so many different types of women. No matter your age or fashion taste, I am sure that you will love the Lugz Shifter Ballistic Boots!
Welcome to the Christmas In July Giveaway Hop
This giveaway hop is hosted by The Review Wire. Oh the weather outside is frightful… wait what? It may just be July but Christmas will be here before you know it! This hop offers many gifts either for yourself or you may find something to save for that special someone for the holidays. Make sure to stop over and Enter the Grand Prize at The Review Wire too!
Disclaimer: This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on July 31, 2015. The Christmas in July Hop Event Bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes.
Companies and bloggers, if you would like to participate in events like this one, visit Review Wire Media and sign up to be emailed about future events hosted by The Review Wire.