This post contains affiliate links.
- Full Name of Product: Large Deluxe Sphere Ice Molds
- Type of Product: No mess, Ice Ball Molds
- Uses: These are the perfect molds if you don’t like your drinks cold, but don’t like them watering down quickly.
My Full Impression: These are really cool and simple to use! The set of 3 comes with a funnel. Each ball has a hole at the top. Push out the extending funnel, which fits right into the hole. Fill the ball with water. Stick the ice mold in the freezer for 4 or more hours and viola! Just open the mold, push the ball out and you are ready for a nice cold drink! You have a nice round ball of ice. In case you are wondering about the molds falling over in the freezer, don’t worry. The bottom of the ball is flat, so they sit perfectly in the freezer!
Why would you need round balls of ice you may ask? Haha. Well the #1 reason is because they are slow melting! That means your drink doesn’t taste like water by the time you are done with it. Also, because of the size of the molds, as soon as you place the ball in your drink is as cold as ice (pun intended). These are also great for cooling large pitchers of lemonade, punch, or anything else. I’d love to use these at a home BBQ. These are also PERFECT with a nice glass of whiskey 😉
- 1-5 Star Rating: ★★★★
Why should you purchase this product?
- Price: $13.97
- Price Vs. Quality: Great price for 3 ball molds!
- Would I purchase this product? Definitely.
- Where to Purchase: Amazon.com
Connect with this company for more information, giveaways, and new products:
- Website: Ice-Ball-Mold.com Hashtag: #sphereicemold
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.